Thursday, August 7, 2008

My turn to provide exclusive footage!

Dear 0104 past and present, it just happened that i was browsing through my old and current handphones and thumbdrive since my desktop's back from repair.. when i RE-discovered a nice pile of exclusive videos and pictures..

They took me on a ride of nostalgia. How we've grown!
Haha..



Actually, i have More. But for the sake of those on film (or audio) i'll put them on hold first. (See if you treat me nice or not! HEH HEH)

**
From our Charis babies.. who are now proud toddlers already!






To our sweet and happy peektures!










To the more nostalgic ones..











Actually, i have more. More.
But due to time constraints and blogger's slow uploading service, i've decided to upload the whole pile to facebook..

We'll see la huh!

No comments: