Friday, January 25, 2008

I wanted to tag; but I realised that what I want to say is too long and wasted for me to jus tag, so.. Ya..

You guys know what?? I felt really into the cg also when it was praying time!! I know, some people might say: 'Ok, so this bunch of people are gonna talk about this again..' But NO! It's true!! Like Charlene, it was also the one where we had to pray for the person one our right (or left, I can't remember). I was also pai seh la, cuz I didn't know that person well enough to pray for him/her (yea, I also can't remember who I was sitting next to).

But it was then I realised that this bunch of people are different. Sure, I do have friends outside where I tell my problems. But I realised that that was all they could do: Listen. They may be able to change or do something; but Who could do it better than God Himself?? Who could share my life and pray FOR and WITH me than these bunch of people??

It was truly then that I realised I wasn't alone. Nor was I the one with the saddest life.

I got into youths when I was 15, second half of the year. I was with the older ones (19-24 years old, I think) in the first half of the year. Cuz I was afraid of those who were around the same age as I was. Ironic and stupid la.

I don't really watch or read the news either. Cuz I wanted to live in my world where I did not know of much tears nor hate nor anything too negative. I was like the flower in the glasshouse: Protected and ignorant.

The self-centered me was super shocked when I got to know that, 'Hey! Your life isn't bad! Many others are far worse and they're doing great now! Cuz they have the cg to share.' Honestly, I was curious about this bunch of people. So, when they asked me if I wanted to go to the smaller youths, I agreed.

Of course, it was SUPER SCARY at first. Lol.. I think Charlene told the whole world la, that I kinda stared at her when she was asking me to be careful (background information: I kinda broke my toe). P.S: I still don't remember anything like that k!! >< And when Chengling asked me for my handphone number, I told her I didn't have a handphone when she saw me taking it out the next instant. P.S: I don't remember this either!! ><

Aiya! I also don't know what exactly it is that I want to say. Maybe it's just to share that YOU GUYS ARE SPECIAL. Although many times, I get angry, get irritated, get sad... But I also got happy, got touched, got encouraged, got reminded, got helped... And many more!!

I've never regretted. I don't ever think I would.

P.S: Sidetrack a bit - Look at Char's post number 5.. That's how you guys matter to me.. My definition of love?


19. Love = God = Charis = 0104

No comments: