Saturday, January 26, 2008

iT's ReALi NeW...

duno abt u...but tis yr for me it's really new to me...combining wif tq 1...haf new dao ban grps...and of course...new problems and challenges to face...but me wont be as scare as b4 cuz me knw that me haf God to hold on to...share wif u all sumting...
trying to adapt to one evironment is nt as easy as u tink...its when me trying to adapt when me just gt into cg when at tq 1...me will make up sum excuses in order nt to go tq at some point of time as me just dun feel like me belong there...and think that me go service is enough le...which means me veli veli veli the anti-social...aka the "emo-kid" as wat ppl name it...hahax...but as time goes by...ppl came to me...encouraging me...and sumhow me just becoming to like to be wif cg more...and found out that me knw more tings abt the interesting bible...
until now, me didnt regret being inside this cg...me really thank God for putting me in this church...tis cg...and thank God for the small youths...seeing them grow is such a delightful ting...and of course...lets keep growing spiritually in the path of God...and dun forget...GRAB GOD TIGHTLY, DUN LET GO!!!

No comments: