Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What Goes Around Comes Around..

Anyone experienced this before? Share something with you people today..

One night, I sat on my bed and started praying..I prayed," Dear Lord, I'm here..use me in your kingdom for mighty things." This was my prayer for for quite long..i thought and wondered, does God really hear me? Until that day, I became Fu zu zhang..the road to this position wasnt really easy..but it was training to be the best i can be..learning from different aspects of church...from the smallest details to planning stuff..all i learnt..i learnt many lectures in life..relationship issues, friends..stress..i cant say i can do everything..but i certainly can do more than nothing..so whenever i see the younger ones helping..i know..they love what they r doing..

I prayed..God..i wan to see revival in the youths..we have not been growing for a while..even though God gave us times of doubt and hard training..scoldings for not being on task..scoldings for being self centred..in the end he still answers prayers..last sun we had a alarming number of 27 people..Praise the Lord!!..but whats our next step 0104? Sit there and wish that we will continue to grow? Of course not! Since we have already seen growth in OUR cg..we must work hard to keep the numbers there and still make it grow..

Ask your leaders what can you do to help? Tell your leaders you want to make a difference in God's kingdom..Pray and leave it to God..he answers..

Be Someone who makes a difference in your surroundings and Church..Do not be happy with what we are doing now! WE KNOW WE CAN DO MORE!

God's Love Goes Around And Comes Around Doesnt It?

No comments: